To book the use of the Barristers' Lounge at the Courthouse, please call Kismet Bhandar at (250) 995-4267.
For court box enquiries, Call Mitch Selly at (250)-381-5353
The VBA Board meets on the third Tuesday of every month. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Board.
A reminder to all civil trial lawyers that there is available for their free courtroom use a civil trial lawyers’ audio/visual cart. The cart has 50” plasma t.v. with speakers, and equipment capable of:
- connecting a laptop to act as an external monitor (30 ft vga cable);
- displaying traditional DVD-Video / DVD±R / DVD±RW, and CD DA / CD-R / CD-RW;
- displaying files from SD data cards;
- displaying files from USB thumb drives;
- reading the following video and picture files: mpeg 2/4, wmv, jpeg, mkv, avi, avchd, mpo;
- playing the following audio files: mp3, wma, aac; and
- on-screen internet access via wi-fi.
Although the cart does not currently provide video conferencing service, the VBA is reviewing this possibility and an update will be provided at a later date.